Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

Weigh in day?

Have to figure out what day to weigh in weekly.  I'm thinking Friday because weekends usually suck for me most weeks.  I'm at work and never know what can happen there.  I should be confident that I will do well but I'm not yet.  This last weekend went good though I have to say :D  I think this next Friday will be my weigh in day and I'm sure Cory won't care what day he weighs in.  He's doing so good too :D I'm very proud of him!  I'm not doing perfect but I'm doing ok.  I do feel i have lost something!  I just hope it's enough so I want to keep going.  I wish it were spring so I could walk outside without freezing :(  AND I really want my treadmill to work again :( 
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Oh if only we lived closer you could use my treadmill and we could work out together on my wii. :)

    ReplyDelete