Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

To start or not to start

Carrie here:  To start or not to start was MY question for the past several years.  I have wanted to start and HAD started several times in my life  to always end up failing.  What's different this time?  My husband has joined me :D  That helps drastically because we help each other.  We both used to be athletic and fit when we were teens (when we met).  Did things like exercise, down hill skiing, swimming, riding bike.  Little things like that kept us in shape.  We let ourselves go to the point where I wonder what the heck happened?  WHEN did this happen?  When I look in the mirror I don't recognize the person looking back at me at all!  I used to be MUCH better looking (to me). I'm scared that I will be old and gray and never get to see that person I loved before if I don't do something about it now.  I have been feeling like crap lately and I want to feel good again.  I want to love myself again.  SO this starts our journey to the new "US".  Welcome to our blog and hope that you will follow along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment