Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Milestone

Broke the 320 barrier finally... taken a long long time. Eating virtually only foods we cooked ourselves plus all the shoveling after the big snow storm must have done the trick.

2/23/2011 morning weight: 318
(I checked 5 times. lol)

Coming soon, the recipe for "Cashew (Gesundheit) Chicken" stirfry... and it is REALLY good!

Breakfast today:
Breakfast sandwich; Green and orange peppers fried with some chopped onions in olive oil and minced garlic with a little salt. Beat two medium-small eggs, pour over veggies and add fresh ground black pepper. Flip. Served on two slices of Fiber One toast with some orange marmalade. Yummy!

Granted, I was hungry, but it was still awfully good. I'm estimating it was in the 400-450 calorie range. A bit high, but with the rest of the meals I have planned today I will still end up safely in the "lose 1-2 pounds a week" range.

No comments:

Post a Comment