Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ability Do I have it!?

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. - Lou Holtz

I've come to a tough time on this journey. We are leaving for a cruise on March 4th and I want to lose 10 more pounds before that time.  *sigh*  I'm so frustrated with things...I'm not doing 'the best' that I can do and wondering why it's getting hard again for me. What am I thinking!  I just want the weight off but it's just not that easy I guess. Tomorrow I'm fighting a little harder for that pound I've been waiting for!  I have not been the best this past week and it shows by the scale not moving.  At least it didn't move in the wrong direction!  I have to be thankful for that :D  I have to find my motivation again...that same motivation I seen a few months ago.  I can do it :D  Right?!  I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment